What I Bought from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2017

7.19.2017

zella live in high waist leggings, BP v neck pullover, nordstrom anniversary sale 2017 try on

Hey loves! Today I got my first order in from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. I tried them on and took some quick pictures to show you guys the fit. I'll also be sharing my thoughts on each piece and sizing info too. There are three more items that I ordered but are still processing or went out of stock when my order was processed (I'll share those at the end of this post if you're curious!).

It's really easy to get carried away and want to add everything to your cart but I narrowed it down to only basics. In my opinion, this sale is the best time to pick up basics (and items that don't go on sale often) that you know you'll be needing come fall and winter.

Now let's begin!

zella live in high waist leggings, bp v neck pullover, nordstrom anniversary sale 2017 try on

BP V Neck Pullover | Sale Price: $24.90 {Size XS} - This little sweater is so so cozy! The ribbed material is very soft and the v neck is super flattering! The fit is supposed to be on the looser side and it runs true to size! I would say size down if you want a tighter fit. 

Zella Live In High Waist Leggings | Sale Price: $35.90 {Size S} - These leggings fit true to size and their high waist makes them incredibly flattering. The material is really nice and thick and not see through at all! I will be wearing these with all of my knits this fall & winter! There is a little bunching at my ankles but I don't mind that (see pics). I actually wanted them last year but they sold out (at the anniversary sale price!) and I'm so glad they were included this year! You need these, TRUST!

rag & bone high waist skinny jeans, bp v neck pullover, nordstrom anniversary sale 2017 try on

lucky brand larise booties, rag & bone high waist skinny jeans, bp v neck pullover, nordstrom anniversary sale try on

Rag & Bone High Waist Skinny Jeans | Sale Price: $131.90 {Size 24} - I am typically a size 26 in most jeans but I took Kate's (blogger of Lonestar Southern) advice and went down 2 whole sizes! These are super stretchy and the dark wash is super flattering! I am 5'2 and these fit a little long but that's easily fixed by cuffing them - I cuff most of my jeans anyway! 

Socialite Thermal Top | Sale Price: $24.90 {Size XS} - This thermal is the softest thing ever! So soft that I wanted to keep it on all day! It fits oversized just like the grey BP pullover. This will be such a great layering piece for fall! Go ahead and put this in your cart, you'll love it! 

Rag & bone high waist skinny jeans, lucky brand larise booties, nordstrom anniversary sale 2017 what I bought

socialite thermal top, rag & bone high waist skinny jeans, lucky brand larise booties, nordstrom anniversary sale 2017 try on haul

socialite thermal top, rag & bone high waist skinny jeans, lucky brand booties, nordstrom anniversary sale try on

Other items I ordered but haven't received yet:

BLANKNYC Suede Skirt | Sale Price: $64.90 - This is backordered and won't ship until August but I ordered it in the burgundy color! It will be perfect for fall!! I know that leather isn't very stretchy so I'm hoping that it fits well - I ordered my normal size in this!

Lush V Neck Tee | Sale Price: $15.90 - Lush tees are one of my favorites! And for the price I couldn't resist getting at least one. I ordered it in the light pink color but unfortunately, when my order was processed it was out of stock!

Spanx Faux Leather Leggings | Sale Price $64.90 - I've been on the hunt for a pair of leather look leggings that don't stretch out or get baggy around the knees, and I've heard that these are amazing! They are nearly $100 when they're full price so I had to take advantage of the sale price. I know I will get SO much wear out of these this fall & winter! 


 I hope this was helpful to those of you that are waiting for public access (opens this Friday the 21st) to shop the Nordstrom anniversary sale. 

SHOP THE POST:

Thanks for reading!!

18 comments

  1. OMG you totally scored! Love everything

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love slouchy pullovers like that!!! I can't wait for fall so I can wear em again!!

    xoxo, sindy spencer

    https://sindyspencer.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!! Fall needs to get here asap!

      Delete
  3. Love these soft looking sweaters! I'm going to have to snag them up, too! Thank you for the sizing information, as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not only do I love your pics but that rug...is gorg haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. The thermal top, jeans, and booties work super well together! I like the more neutral tones. Hope shopping was a blast!

    Paulo Paradox | www.pauloparadox.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Paulo! Shopping is always a blast haha :)

      Delete
  6. omg so glad I read this because I am about to get those exact leggings! Ordering them right this second - LOVE that they are high waisted! x Shannon || www.champagneatshannons.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you will love them! They are really great quality for the price!!

      Delete
  7. It looks like you've stock up on a few essentials for fall! I love that V-Neck pullover and the leggings do look flattering :)

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I had to stock up! The leggings are amazing!!

      Delete
  8. Cuteee. Love it all!

    Kara Aragon
    http://www.thekaragon.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Zella leggings are always a must during this sale! loved your picks!

    www.stylewithbrittany.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brittany! I think I'll be picking a pair up from they sale every year starting now!

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.