#NSale Best of Beauty 2017

7.14.2017

http://shopstyle.it/l/cz8h
#2 Smashbox Primer Duo - $32 (love the primer water!)
#3 Guerlain Bronzer - $78 (how gorgeous is this bronzer?!)
#4 Clinique Moisturizing Lotion Set - $38 (my favorite moisturizer!!)
#8 Slip Silk Pillowcase Set (amazing for hair!!)
#9 Alterna Caviar Set - $72 (really great value and has amazing reviews!)
#10 YSL Nude Lip Set - $74 (my favorite lipstick - it's so creamy!)


One of the best times to stock up on beauty is now during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. They always have amazing deals on jumbo sizes or makeup sets. It's also a great time to try new products from your favorite brands. The moment I saw this set from one of my favorite brands I knew I had to have it. I've already tried their volupte shine lipsticks and LOVE them! The other two lip products in the set I've never tried but they both have glowing reviews. There are too many good beauty buys this year that it's making it hard for me to choose, haha. Here's a complete look at all of the beauty exclusives in the #NSale.

I'd love to know what's one beauty product you'll be buying from the sale?

23 comments

  1. Love this selection! Especially the lipstick colours :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the picks! I am a beauty dummy, so I love to have insider info when I go to shop these items. Thanks for sharing! :-) Stephanie | The Borrowed Babes | www.theborrowedbabes.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stephanie! I hope I helped! :)

      Delete
  3. That lip gloss kit I NEED!

    Vanessa | www.vanessarenae.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Picks! I seriously need some YSL in my life!

    -xoxo
    Jordan
    www.jordananastasia.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore your picks! I can't help but eye those lipstick sets! Thanks for sharing these!

    Briana
    http://beyoutifulbrunette.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The lipstick sets were the first things to catch my eye! I love having tons of options to carry around in my bags haha.

      Delete
  6. amazing choices!! Love your page

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all of these picks!! My favorite is the lipstick set. Thanks for sharing!

    xo,
    Kristie
    www.kristieincarolina.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kristie! I hope you found a couple things to add to your shopping cart! :)

      Delete
  8. omg! I've been dying for new lip gloss colors. Thanks babe!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh, such awesome stuff! My eye went straight to the lip gloss. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can never have enough lip gloss! :)

      Delete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm soooo sad I couldn't shop the Nsale!!! But I've heard amazing things about the Guerlain bronzer, apparently it's amazing!!!

    xoxo, sindy spencer
    https://sindyspencer.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You still have until the 6th of August to shop the sale love! If not there's always next year! <3

      Delete
  12. 1 3 7 10 are definitely my picks on this one! thanks girl for sharing!

    Courtney Bentley || http://www.starsystemz.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are good ones! You can never have enough lip products! :)

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.