Swap Out Your Jeans For This Denim Mini Skirt

5.07.2019


 The weather is warming up so I traded in my jeans for a denim mini skirt. I saw this skirt on Chicwish and I knew I had to have it. It's a light wash that pairs so well with pastels and fun spring colors. It buttons down the front to make it a little more interesting than your typical denim skirt. It also has two front faux pockets - it would've been so cool if they worked... but then again what would I even put in them anyway. It has a raw hem all the way around with some distressing on the front. The material is soft yet sturdy denim but it has no stretch to it. I'm wearing it in size XS. I paired it with my pink gingham babydoll tank from Lulus and chunky fila dad sneakers.


fila disruptor 2 sneakers review

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.