Florals For Spring

5.06.2019

chicwish clothing review, pretty floral outfit ideas, how to style knot headbands, sincerely jules scunci collection, levis 501 outfit

Give me all the pretty pink florals. I'm not a huge floral print girl but make it pink and I'll take it. I love the puffy sleeves and how it's tiered - it makes it so flowy and girly. I wore it with some ripped loose denim and to keep things fun and girly I added a floral headband and platform sandals. Also, how perfect is the blue wall we found for this shoot?! All thanks to Juan! 🗢

As far as sizing goes, I'm wearing an xs/s and it fits well. This fabric doesn't have much stretch though so if you want a more roomy fit then size up!

florals spring bloggers outfits, levis 501 skinny, chicwish clothing review

chicwish clothing review

sincerely jules scunci headband



 CHICWISH floral top | JEANS | HEADBAND | LULUS platform sandals | MEJURI necklace & pinky ring | MAKEUP: foundation, lip gloss, concealer

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.