How to Wear Pearls this Spring and Summer

5.09.2019

white kitten heel sandal outfit, summer white sandals outfit, levis 501 cut hem diy, pearl details blouse

Pearls are everywhere at the moment. I've seen them on hair accessories like those big hair clips every instagram girl is wearing and knotted headbands, to those white pearl bags, or just even a string of them around the neck. If you need some stunning inspo, just google 'chanel ss19 runway'.  There's something so girly and classic about them but I'm loving all the reinvented ways that I've been seeing them lately. To add some pearls to my wardrobe I found this sweetheart blouse studded with pearls and feathery details. It's absolutely beautiful! I wore it with square toe kitten heel sandals and distressed jeans. You can check out more pearl adorned clothing here. I especially love these pearl shorts - they are so beautiful and under $50! I will probably be ordering those next. 


chicwish clothing review, pearl blouse, levis 501

chicwish clothing review

pearl details top chicwish review

Thank you for reading! xx


1 comment

  1. Beautiful blouse, pants and sandals on high heels!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.