knee high socks and boots

1.12.2016

Last time I posted I showed you guys my new watch and today I'm wearing it for the first time on the blog. When I was picking my outfit that morning I knew I wanted to wear my grey over the knee socks...and long socks look great with a cute pair of boots. Then I chose a classic blue jean, light beige sweater, my most worn scarf, and of course my watch. What do you guys think?
Top Zara
Jeans Zara (similar here)
Scarf H&M
Boots Target (gorgeous over the knee version here)
Watch Fossil (here)
Bracelet Local boutique

4 comments

  1. Oh, I love these photos somuch! You look absolutely gorgeous, I love your boots!

    Check out my blog if you want: www.theglamandglitter.com

    Tamara xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tamara that's so sweet of you!

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.