red beanie and beige waterfall trenchcoat

1.22.2016

red beanie waterfall trench coat leather vans outfit
As you might be able to tell from my blog I tend to wear black, white, beige, and gray a lot. They're easy to wear and combine and I don't think I'll ever get tired of neutrals. This outfit wasn't much different in terms of color until I added a red beanie. I love the pop of color so much! I really should add hints of color here and there +  more hats and beanies! What do you think of this outfit?
red beanie waterfall trenchoat outfit
Beanie  (similar here or this one under $5)
Top - Dresslink (here)
Trenchcoat - Dresslink (here but love this one from All Saints here)
Jeans - Topshop (here)
Shoes - Vans (here)
Watch - Fossil (here)
red beanie waterfall trenchcoat
waterfall trenchcoat dresslink
essie tuck it in my tux fossil perfect boyfriend watch
On my nails I'm wearing Essie's 'tuck it in my tux' - this has been one of my preferred colors this winter.
 
Follow

2 comments

  1. Love your trench coat, I recently bought one and cannot wait to style it! Gorgeous outfit :)
    emilylavenders.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emily! Trench coats are so versatile, I love them!

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.