latest beauty buys + a few favorites

1.29.2016

essie tuck it in my tux and peak show
batiste dry shampoo dark hair acure argan oil
batiste dry shampoo dark and deep brown hair
acure marula oil and rosewater
acure marula oil

♥ Neutral nails are perfect for winter and currently I'm obsessed with Essie's 'peak show' it's one of the prettiest pinks ever.
♥ Hair products: Batiste dry shampoo for dark hair and Acure argan oil. I love the argan oil already (Acure is one of my favorite brands) but I'm still trying out the dry shampoo. 
♥ Skincare: Marula oil and rosewater. Marula is hands down my favorite face oil, it soaks right in and leaves my skin super soft, plus I haven't noticed any breakouts like I have with other oils. The rosewater is a favorite of mine because it's very affordable and so refreshing. If you're a rosewater lover like me here's a diy rose infused water recipe that's perfect if you have fresh roses lying around.

rose poetic pits living libations
rose poetic pits living libations

♥ My December perfume from scentbird. This scent is almost too strong for me, I like it a lot better when it's wearing off and there's just a little hint of it left.
♥ One of the best mascaras that I've tried is Maybelline's lash sensational. I need to go pick up a new tube asap!
♥ New makeup/beauty storage.
Braun epilator. I purchased this back in the summer and I still use it monthly. It's so much better than shaving in my opinion - especially the underarms.
Rose poetic pits. This is my newest 'deodorant' from one of my favorite brands ever, Living Libations. It's made purely of undiluted essential oils and all you need is one swipe under each arm, how amazing is that?

Have you tried any of these products before? If you have how do you like them? 

Follow

2 comments

  1. I´ve seen the Essie nail polishes really often, I think I´ll have to buy one, too! Those rosy colours look so nice :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Essie is one of my favorite brands. They have so many beautiful colors, it's always hard to choose one hehe! :) Thanks for commenting Ronnie x

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.