walking + exploring

1.18.2016

 
It's been quiet on my blog for the past week because I have been away at my cousins. This mini break was nice but I've also missed blogging very much! I have many past outfits to show you and I can also do a little beauty haul to show some of the skincare/beauty items I've purchased recently.

Here is what I wore out for a long walk at the park + exploring downtown. The white t-shirt (similar here) is from Target , jeans (similar here + here) from Zara, scarf H&M, shoes (here) converse, and watch (here) is Fossil. It was a little too windy and cold for walking and exploring that day but thankfully I had my big wool scarf and cozy, furry parka! My old but reliable converse were the perfect touch for all the walking I did that day!
P.s. Don't forget to follow my instagram (@simplynancyblog) to catch little glimpses of my life! 

Follow

8 comments

  1. Love ur casual outfit and beautiful pictures!
    Thestyletune.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chichi! Have a lovely day :)

      Delete
  2. I am really loving that scarf! Like a wearable blanket & sooooo perfect

    Emma | With A City Dream

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes almost like a blanket, it's so cozy to wear! Thanks for reading Emma! x

      Delete
  3. You can never beat a classic jeans and t-shit look, but that scarf totally makes it!

    Xo Melissa
    Cherish & Bloom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Melissa! :) It has to be one of the best scarves I've purchased! x

      Delete
  4. Your wool scarf looks unbelievable cozy and touchable. It fits you a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.