Lace-up Dress & White Converse

5.28.2016


I bought this dress a month ago and now that the weather has been so summery I decided to wear it today. It's light and easy to wear, my only complaint is that it's slightly see through. I wore my favorite parka from zara on top so I wouldn't be cold indoors. I paired it with my white converse and I was good to go. I love the look of dresses and sneakers! I didn't think I would get so much use out of my converse when I bought them but I love that they're white and I've been pairing them with everything. I'm also loving a different style of curls that I've been trying. It's not too different from when I would use my flat iron, just a little more defined. My last post here is my nautral hair with no products used on it in case your curious. And here's my hair with curls/waves done with my flat iron.




Rue 21 dress similar here, here, and here
Converse shoes here
Zara jacket
Fossil watch here (on sale!)

5 comments

  1. Lovely outfit. I can feel the summer vibe! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! I'm loving this summer weather :D

      Delete
  2. Love this dress, beautiful outfit! I like your blog, would you like to follow each other?:)

    http://julesonthemoon.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the lovely comment! I followed you on insta too! :) x

      Delete
  3. I started following you on Instagram!! :)

    http://julesonthemoon.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.