Side Braid

5.09.2016


You know those days when you wear something and halfway through the day you realize that it's way too hot to be wearing whatever it is you chose to wear? Well, it was one of those days for me yesterday. The sweater is made of cotton so it's very breathable however pairing it with pants was a total mistake! By the end of the day all I wanted to do was run home and take everything off. I think a cute pair of denim shorts would've balanced it out and kept me cool throughout the day. Now I'm just waiting to find the perfect shorts... I'll let you know when I find them :)




Forever 21 top similar here
Zara pants
Forever 21 shoes

Follow

2 comments

  1. The total outfit is nice by the way..^^ the colors are in a right pair, ^^


    www.itsbeyondimaginations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.