Shopping for Denim Shorts

5.31.2016


Loved this color but decided I wanted to go for classic colors instead!


Loved this pair but they didn't have the size I was looking for...


This pair is just like the one above but a darker wash.


And finally, I found the pair I was looking for in my size! I just had to go to a different mall :)

I mentioned in my last post that I would show you the shorts I ordered so here they are. The first two are the ones I ordered and the last one I bought in-store. They ended up fitting nicely! Not too tight or loose. The only pair I was debating on returning for a smaller size was the 'boyfriend' pair but I ended up liking the loose and carefree style.







This one is my favorite without a doubt! I've been wearing them a lot, they were only 9.99, and I've already gotten compliments on them! :) Which one do you like the best? x

P.S. Outfit post coming next :)

4 comments

  1. My favorite is the boyfriend shorts :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. An outfit post featuring them should be up later on today :) x

      Delete
  2. I love the white shorts, it fits you well. ^^

    www.itsbeyondimaginations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.