Criss Cross T-shirt Dress

6.06.2016

t shirt dress ootd

Dresses are so easy to wear in the summer, especially one that is super basic like this t-shirt dress. If you haven't been able to tell already I'm not super into dresses but I bought this one because I could wear it many different ways and I know it will be my go-to on those hot days when I don't know what to wear. Just the other day I wore it with my white converse and today....well, I wore them with my suede boots because I missed wearing them haha. I have to say that I'm already looking forward to fall!! I'm still going to enjoy this summery weather because I've been waiting for it for a while though :)

t shirt dress ootd

Rue 21 dress similar here, here, and love this one
H&M shoes

6 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love t-shirt dresses! They're so cute and comfy :)

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lady, I love when in summer you wear suede boots complete with a summer dress !!! It's so very beautiful and feminine!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.