Boyfriend Shorts

6.02.2016


A comfy sweater, ripped shorts, and old converse- the perfect combo for a lazy Sunday in my opinion. I spent it out of town doing some shopping, eating good food, and being around my family.

I've been in a really good blogging mood lately so I hope I can continue this into the summer months. I'm just happy with life right now. I'm trying to do things that make me happy and get me closer to my goals every day. And part of what makes me happy is being able to create. That's where this blog comes into play. I love sharing pictures of my personal style and favorite things. I love being inspired and hope to inspire others as well.... okay, enough of my random thoughts I have to wake up early tomorrow. Good night guys! x



Forever 21 top here
H&M shorts here (selling out quick!)
Converse shoes here

9 comments

  1. Love your look!
    xx
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit! Love those cutoff shorts!

    xo, Jo
    www.cutandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty street outfit! :)

    Betty
    www.elisette.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the distressed shorts, you look so simple but fab, happy for you that you're doing the things that you love. It's actually a good thing ^^ keep it up. ^^ you're lovely

    www.itsbeyondimaginations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.