Olive Tunic

6.29.2016


A soft, oversized tunic is the way to go for a movie date. Initially, I half-tucked it into my shorts but there is so much fabric that I decided that I liked the untucked look better. I accessorized with a leather band watch instead of my usual fossil watch for a more casual look and a cute pair os sandals. I went to see The Shallows with my bf. I thought it was good but not what I expected. Actually, I didn't know what it was about I just knew Blake Lively was in it haha. Have any of you seen it? Did you like it?




Piko Tunic similar here and here // H&M shorts // Madewell shoes similar here

4 comments

  1. I love anything olive colored! Such a cute look xx

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty, love your flats! :)

    WIN A BURBERRY LIPSTICK OF YOUR CHOICE with Elisette. Visit www.facebook.com/elisette.official to attend.

    Betty
    www.elisette.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.