The Perfect Lace-Up Sandal

6.28.2016


They've arrived! If you read my last post you know I'm talking about a pair of cute summer sandals. I got them this past weekend and I want to wear them with everything, I'm in love! They are cuter on that what I had expected. (Btw they're still on sale, you can find them here.) If you don't already follow me on instagram (@simplynancyblog) you should! I've been posting on there regularly now. If you do follow me already let me know yours so I can follow you too and we can be instafriends! x


4 comments

  1. Very nice sandals! Suitable for your style.

    https://inspirationkate.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sandals look so cute! I've been looking for the perfect lace-up sandals for ages! Xx

    LITAH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! I've finally found mine, hope you find a pair you love too :D

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.