My Experience Using an Eyelash Growth Serum | Neulash Review

3.16.2018

how to get longer fuller lashes | neulash review before and after
H&M baker boy cap, (similar) | LEVI'S 501 jeans | RUE21 cardigan, (similar)| LUSH tee

neulash eyelash enhancing serum review before and after photos

Having full, long lashes has been one of my beauty obsessions for years! I always need to add a little mascara or curl to my lashes before stepping out the door. So I decided to try out NEULASH, a lash enhancing serum, to see what it could do to my lashes. 

So I started using it at the beginning of January and now we are in the middle of March and I can definitely see a difference already! (But, I must admit, that I thought I would see a bigger difference by now.) I've noticed that my lashes are falling out less, are noticeably longer, and I have new eyelash growth - I've especially noticed this in the inner and outer corners. 

As far as application goes, it's super easy to use. You apply it right along the lash line like you would eyeliner. You can use it in the morning before makeup or at night. I put it on at night after I finish with my skincare. I've read reviews where people used it twice a day but on the box, it says that using it more than 1x a day wouldn't speed up results so I just do it once and that way it will last me longer. I bought the smaller size just to try it out and it still feels like it has a lot left in it. I think it will last me at least another full month. 

As for side effects, the only thing I've noticed is that the skin right along my lash line has darkened slightly and is sometimes red. Not a huge deal to me but I wanted to let you guys know!

neulash serum review
neulash eyelash serum before after review | how to get longer, fuller lashes
 top is before, bottom is after - without mascara
neulash eyelash serum before after review | how to get longer lashes
top is before, bottom is after - with mascara

Everyone has different results but I've loved what it's done to my lashes so I'll continue using it. Money saving tip: You can save a little $$$ if you order from Dermstore because you can subscribe and save 15%.  I've also seen that a 2 pack of this serum goes on sale during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale so that's something to look out for in July. 

Have you ever tried a lash serum? If so, how was your experience?

7 comments

  1. Keep on working, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect work you have done, this web site is really cool with
    fantastic information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really impressed together with your writing abilities and also with the format on your weblog.
    Is this a paid topic or did you customize it your
    self? Anyway stay up the nice quality writing, it's uncommon to peer a nice weblog like
    this one nowadays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great many people would contend that the utilization of eyelash expansions is the most ideal approach to have long and thick eyelashes. This alternative is certainly appealing since it offers quick and extensive outcomes. Best eyelash curlers

    ReplyDelete
  5. magnificent points altogether, you simply received a brand new reader.
    What could you recommend about your submit that you made some days in the past?

    Any positive?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I absolutely loved every bit of it.
    I have you bookmarked to check out new things you post…

    ReplyDelete
  7. So as to make the best determination, it is significant that the client comprehends eyelash development. Much the same as hair in your body, eyelashes are influenced by hereditary qualities and that is the reason numerous individuals don't have longer eyelashes. Eyelash extensions

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.