Spring 2018 Forever 21 Shopping Haul + Try On

3.29.2018


forever 21 lemon print cami

I am o b s e s s e d with this lemon top. You guys know polka dots are popping up everywhere this spring and lemons have been a thing for the last couple years so this was a no-brainer. The material is very lightweight and thin but it's not sheer and the fit is good. 

forever 21 spring 2018 try on haul

For the price, the material is really thick and sturdy. This will be super cute with super high waist jeans/shorts in summer!

forever 21 spring 2018 try on haul

This one is very similar to the one above but I like this one more because it's longer and I can wear it more! The material is super soft and I would buy it in every color IF the straps fit me better. The straps are too long and it makes the shirt more low cut (you can't really tell because I pulled it down from the back). I would return it but I don't want to go through that hassle so I will probably figure out how to shorten them a little bit. If you guys have any tips, let me know! 

white off the shoulder embroidered eyelet top rue 21

I really love white tops for spring + summer because they look so good against tan skin! 

forever 21 circle straw bag
 circle straw bag (sold out - similar here)

I am LOVING straw bags right now. I wanted a round one for a while but a lot of them were over $50 and then a friend showed me this one and I had to have it. It sold out online very fast but they might have it in stores. It had a really strong chemical smell and the strap feels a little flimsy but it still cute. 

sam edelman bay sandals hermes dupes, forever 21 circle straw bag

Full post coming soon about these sandals! :)

rue 21 try on floral red tie front top

I'm not really a floral girl but I loved the color and pattern on this. Apparently, I have a thing for tops that tie in the front too haha. 

off the shoulder chambray top outfit

Blue + white look so good together! This top looks amazing with white pants and tan sandals. Add a cute straw bag and you're good to go.

Thanks for reading! xx

6 comments

  1. Beautiful haul, love all these shirts! I like your blog, would you like to follow each other?:)

    https://julesonthemoon.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photos :)
    Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Nancy, you look so cute with all these tops ! I'm Jealous haha. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks beautiful! I miss reading your blog! You should update it :)

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.