Little Luxuries from Mejuri

5.09.2018

mejuri jewelry review

mejuri jewelry review | zodiac leo necklace

mejuri review | star signet ring

star signet ring | mejuri pinky ring review

mejuri star signet ring review

Let me introduce you guys to Mejuri, your new favorite jewelry brand. They specialize in luxurious everyday jewelry with fair pricing. I first heard about them some years ago but it wasn't until recently that I decided to try out a couple of their pieces. I love buying jewelry from Forever 21 and H&M (and I still will) as much as the next girl but after a while, I start getting tired of it turning strange colors and smelling weird. So I decided it was time to invest in jewelry that could stand up to everyday wear. 

I ended up going with the star signet ring and the leo necklace, both of which are under $100 and look absolutely gorgeous. They came in a cute little white box wrapped in black ribbon and they also included two little velvet jewelry bags. I'm o b s e s s e d guys! They feel so well made and luxurious but I didn't have to spend hundreds of dollars. Now I can spend all the money I saved on some cute summer tops! haha just kidding. I'm so happy I finally bought some of their jewelry though because they are honestly so beautiful. Now the problem is my wishlist is growing too long... This necklace is calling my name! :)

Let me know in the comments if you own any pieces from Mejuri or want to try them! I'd love to know your thoughts. 

Thanks for reading! xx

5 comments

  1. I love the simplicity of these pieces!
    -Kate // http://www.classyandkate.com/how-i-read-50-books-in-one-summer-and-2018-list/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It makes them perfect to wear every day :)

      Delete
  2. They're even more beautiful in person! Thanks for reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What size in the signet ring did you end up getting?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went with smallest size (3 I think) and then bought some ring adjusters from amazon bc it was still a little loose on my pinky!

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.