Back to Your Heart

5.17.2018

straw bag levis 501 how to style casual summer outfit

how to wear a cotton top this summer outfit | levis back to your heart

tan luxe body self tan drops

levis 501 back to your heart, sam edelman bay sandals

levis 501 back to your heart shorts | lulus straw bag | sam edelman bay sandal | how to style straw bag for summer
 LEVIS 501 shorts | H&M top | LULUS straw bag (similar here) | FOSSIL watch | SAM EDELMAN bay sandals | FOREVER 21 anklet | TAN-LUXE illuminating drops | LULUS sunglasses | THIS is the best bra for sheer tops | ETSY necklace

Happy almost weekend! I'm back wearing my favorite denim shorts - you'll probably be seeing a lot more outfits with these because I just can't stop wearing them...so apologies in advance haha. I love how sheer cotton/linen tops look tucked into shorts so I tried it for myself with an old H&M top. The result is casual chic! By the way, if you need a good bra for sheer tops I highly recommend this one. It's under $20 and re-usable. I wore it for these pictures and it's practically invisible. 

It's payday so I'm really in the mood to shop so expect some shopping/inspiration posts soon!
 Xx

1 comment

  1. Nice outfit! Nice photography love your post at all :)

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.