Floral at the Farmer's Market

5.22.2018 189 Williamson Rd, Mooresville, NC 28117, USA

farmers market outfit ideas

If you've ever wondered what to wear to the farmer's market then I've got you covered! For me, comfort is always key but even more so when going shopping at the farmer's market. Think flowy dresses, denim shorts, oversized tees + button ups, stripes, or overalls. No need to get too dressed up. I wore this adorable floral + dotted top ( it's only $9 right now!!) with a pair of Levi's shorts of course. As for shoes, any comfy sandal will do. I wore these and I can't recommend them enough! They are comfy enough to wear all day but look so chic - they're a great dupe for the Hermes oran sandal. 

Don't forget to take a cute straw tote bag with you to carry all your finds in. This one and this one are both under $50. Net bags are also a good choice to carry all your produce in like this one from Amazon. Need more inspiration? Take a look at what my friend Kat wore or browse through Pinterest! 

farmers market outfit ideas | forever 21 circle bag | levis 501 white shorts |

farmers market outfit ideas

Thanks for reading! xx

1 comment

  1. I absolutely love the top! Such a darling style with really cute prints too. Red top always looks good with white shorts.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.