Blue on Blue

8.20.2018

striped floral top rue21, how to style denim skirt summer

mejuri zodiac necklace leo

denim skirt outfits stripe top, flutter sleeve top outfits, high waisted denim skirt how to style
RUE21 top | H&M denim skirt | BP bangle | MEJURI leo zodiac necklace | LAURA MERCIER lip glace

I celebrated my birthday over the weekend (it's actually today) since it fell on a Monday this year. I went for birthday brunch on Saturday to one of my favorite spots, Famous Toastery, if you're in the Charlotte area I highly recommend stopping by. Then we headed off to HomeGoods, Ross, TJMaxx, and Target to do some shopping for our new apartment. We found a few small things but are still searching for a cute yet affordable dresser, if that even exists, lol. If you guys have any suggestions please send them my way!

Anyways, back to my outfit. I picked up this top from rue21 over the weekend as one of my birthday weekend outfits. It's super adorable and was under $20! I can't find it on the website but here are similar affordable pieces: option 1, option 2, option 3. The high waisted denim skirt I wore is from H&M and it's back in stock!! It's a staple piece for me and only $25

rue 21 cute outfits, easy summer outfits to wear now, fall transition outfits to wear now

Thank you for reading my blog, it truly means so much! xo

1 comment

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.