Touch of Red

8.02.2018


ysl volupte tint in balm 6 touch me red swatch

ysl volupte tint in balm 6 touch me red

ysl volupte tint in balm 6 touch me red

ysl volupte tint in balm 6 touch me red

Hi loves! Ever since Yves Saint Laurent Beauty gifted me this volupte tint-in-balm last month it's all I've been wearing on my lips. It's unlike any other lip product I own because it has a hint of color + moisturizing balm (the lip-shaped core) all in one. I have it in color #6. At first, it may look like it might be too bright red because it looks pretty vibrant in the tube but it's a balm after all so it's not meant to be very pigmented and it applies totally different on the lips(I promise!). Just one swipe and it leaves my lips looking pouty with a touch of red. It's absolutely gorgeous and the perfect amount of color for me! Of course, it also has their signature pomegranate scent that all their other volupte lipsticks have (😍). If you want to grab one for yourself I highly recommend this PINK LIP SET - it comes with the volupte tint in balm in #4 along with two other lip products! Or if nudes are more your thing, grab the NUDE version. 

Thank you so much for reading! xoxo

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.