Blush Checkered Romper + Straw Bag

8.23.2018

saved by the dress boutique review blush checkered romper

As promised, here's the second outfit I wore over my birthday weekend. If you follow me on Instagram, then you already got a sneak peek of this look yesterday. I absolutely adore this romper! It's perfect to wear for a special occasion like a birthday, or just for a casual date night. The material is so flowy which makes it super comfortable (and almost look like a dress). For size reference, I'm wearing a size small and it fits great. 

lulus straw bag, saved by the dress romper,  summer outfit ideas

casual date night outfit summer ideas

saved by the dress review sizing

Thank you to Saved By The Dress for gifting me this romper. I just placed another order with them so stay tuned for next week to see a little haul/review post.

xx

2 comments

  1. This is such an adorable romper dear! Love the classic print and the chic off-shoulder style. So lovely on you!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.