2 Beauty Products You Need This Fall & Winter

11.06.2018

laura mercier glow setting powder review, laura mercier illuminating tinted moisturizr

I'm always changing up my makeup products depending on the seasons. For the colder months, I gravitate towards products that will moisturize my skin and give it a nice glow. Last month I discovered an amazing duo from Laura Mercier that has kept my skin glowing, protected from the sun, natural and moisturized. 

First is the most imporant part, the base. I use this oil to moisturize my skin after washing my face with this cleansing oil. Then I take my Laura Mercier illuminating tinted moisturizer and apply it all over my face with this sponge. I used to use the oil free version of this tinted moisturizer but I find this one is much prettier now that my skin is getting a little dry. A lot of times I'll skip concealer but this one is really good and only $7. To finish things off I will set my face with Laura Mercier's new glow translucent setting powder. It is seriously so beautiful! I highly recommend getting the glow brush - it's made specifically for applying the glow powder and it applies it like a dream to all the high points on your face. 

laura mercier translucent glow powder and illuminating tinted moisturizer | easy casual fall outfits to try now
what I'm wearing: H&M sweater | LEVIS jeans | MEJURI necklace

I also wanted to mention that the 2 products I mentioned are 15% off right now and the best part? You get free shipping too! 😁

laura mercier glow powder and glow powder brush

Thank you to Laura Mercier for gifting me these products!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.