Best Winter Boots 2018 Under $200 (ON SALE!)

11.21.2018

My favorite winter boot trend is by far knee-high boots. I still love my over-the-knee boots but this season I'm loving all the boots that hit right below the knee. I don't own a pair yet but I have my eye on quite a few styles from different brands. I wanted to share my favorite knee high boots along with a few others since I know black Friday sales are coming up and that will be the best time to grab them. I tried to keep all my picks under $200 because I know I don't like spending more than that on shoes!

black friday/cyber monday best boots under $200 | dolce vita, stuart weitzman, vince camuto, sam edelmam, marc fisher
VINCE CAMUTO snakeskin booties (25% off + only a few sizes left)


STUART WEITZMAN eloise boots (40% off right now)
DOLCE VITA coop slouchy boots (25% off)

The best places to shop right now are Bloomingdales (you get 25% off items labeled take 25% off - discount applied in bag) and Shopbop (you get up to 25% off full price items with code MORE18).

best winter boots under $200 black friday sale/ cyber monday

I love talking with you guys so let me know what your favorite boot for winter is in the comments below.

Stay tuned later for a black Friday sale guide complete with all the codes you'll need to shop the sales.
Xx

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.