Chunky Sweater with Overall Shorts and Loafers

11.05.2018

sweater and overalls outfit ideas, best chunky sweater outfits

how to style a chunky sweater and overalls

gucci loafer dupes target
H&M sweater, similar here or here | RUE21 short overalls | TARGET loafers, also love these

Chunky sweaters have a special place in my heart. The day that I can finally wear one without sweating my butt off is a happy day. Thankfully it has already cooled down here and I can wear all the thick sweaters I want! However, when I took these photos it was still way too hot and I probably looked ridiculous walking around in this thick ass sweater. My boyfriend joked around that I looked like a sheep/llama in short overalls lol. 

Anyways I'm just here to say that I love the look of a thick sweater with a pair of overalls. I think you should give it a try too! If you do, tag me in your photos 😊

fall transition outfit ideas

Love you guys! xx

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.