Casual Valentine's Outfit

1.28.2019

valentines outfit ideas casual, chicwish pom pom heart sweater review
CHICWISH sweater | 7 FOR ALL MANKIND jeans | LULUS lace up heels | RUE21 heart sunglasses | VICIDOLLS necklace | MEJURI ring

Today I'm sharing my take on a casual Valentine's day outfit. Let me just start by saying that I found the BEST Valentine's sweater for you guys! It's pink, super cozy, and so dang cute! You can pair this sweater with your favorite pair of ripped jeans and some sexy strappy heels and you're good to go. If you have a pair of heart-shaped sunnies - throw them on too, just for fun! 

More info on my jeans and heels: The jeans I'm wearing are fully in stock here. I've had them for over a year and I wear them at least once a week because they are really stretchy and one of my most comfortable jeans. They are high rise so they look good with cropped sweaters/tops. My heels are from Lulus and I was shocked when I first wore them because they are actually comfortable. I'm still surprised every time I wear them by how much they don't hurt my feet. I wish they came in more colors because I would buy them all. No. Joke. They're only $33 too. Get 'em here

 I posted this sweater on my Instagram earlier and you guys loved it so I wanted to mention that it's on SALE and under $100! If you guys have any questions feel free to ask in the comments or shoot me an email. 


valentines outfit ideas casual, chicwish pom pom heart sweater review


chicwish reviews

1 comment

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.