Lavender Love

1.18.2019

how to style white jeans winter, dolce vita coop knee high boots, lavender sweater outfit
Good morning and happy Friday!! I'm pretty excited to show you guys this lavender sweater because it's just too cute to keep to myself. It's from, you guessed it, CHICWISH! I am just hooked on their sweaters because the quality is so nice and I LIVE for chunky materials. I loved pairing it with white jeans because the colors just pop together and it's a beautiful contrast from typical winter outfits. I loved the two together so much that I repeated the look but with these sneakers and this jacket - see it HERE. You guys need to try this color combo out this season and tag me in your outfits! 

I wanted to mention that my boots are on SALE!! They are only $84 HERE (originally $200!) - only a few sizes left. They are also on sale HERE but not under $100. Now I'm wishing I would've waited to buy mine but honestly, they are so worth it even for the full price. 

how to style white jeans winter, dolce vita coop knee high boots, lavender sweater outfit

lavender sweater outfits, dolce vita coop boots, white jeans winter outfits

Now I got to go and get ready because I'm picking up my mom to go shopping with me and then I'm getting eyelash extensions!! I really want to hit up Homegoods because they don't have one where I live and I'm still trying to finish decorating our new place. 

1 comment

  1. Lady, you are so elegant and feminine in those boots and white jeans !!!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.