The One Dress You Need This Season

1.03.2019

nye holiday outfits ideas

I have a feeling that 2019 will be a good year for me. So I started it off with the sparkliest outfit I could come up with. I found this dress from Lulus... which I haven't told you guys yet but I am now working with them as one of their brand ambassadors and I couldn't be more excited! This was a goal of mine in 2018 and it came true at the end of the year!! Okay, now back to the outfit. I knew I had to have this dress as soon as I saw it on their website. It's STUNNING. Enough said. I paired it with another stunning queen piece...these gorgeous rhinestone heels. And I added a little faux fur to complete this dolled up look. 

Anyways, I love the look of slip dresses and have been seeing them everywhere so this is definitely a staple you should snag for this season and many seasons to come. I styled it here for NYE however I'm going to show you other ways to style it too in my upcoming posts. 

lancome le monochromatiques

lancome monochromatiques review

Also have to mention these Le monochromatiques from Lancome are one of the coolest products I've used recently. They are basically cream to powder tints that can be used on the eyes, cheeks, or lips. They're incredibly smooth and work beautifully on the eyes and cheeks. I don't think they're creamy enough to be used on the lips but I'm sure you could make them work on the center of the lips or something. 

1 comment

  1. Lady, you are a real beautiful Goddess!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.