Healthy Pancakes + Outfit

6.23.2015


Remember yesterdays post where I said I needed a new breakfast food? I found it!! Pancakes made with just eggs and bananas, no flour! I don't like eating pancakes too often because they're mostly made out of flour and I feel it's not very nourishing for a breakfast, once in a while is fine of course! But these are made with only eggs and bananas which, in my opinion, sound a lot more nourishing and healthy.

I used 1 banana, 1 egg, 1 tablespoon of chia seeds, 1 taplespoon of oats, cinnamon, and cacao powder to add chocolate flavor. The texture is different from the pancakes I'm used to - more moist- but they're really tasty!
Converse x denim jacket x bandana. I picked up this red bandana from a craft store last weekend to add a cool pop of red to my outfits, I like it a lot. 

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.