Week Recap | Current Obsessions + Jeans Into Shorts

6.07.2015

 1. Two of my current obsessions: detox tea & alfalfa sprouts on my avocado toast.

2. Let your heart guide you. Yogi teas are the cutest because they have little quotes on the tags ♥

 zara jacket similar here / h&m top similar here & here / forever 21 jeans cut into shorts love these / converse shoes here
 3. DIY shorts. This is the other pair of jeans that I cut and that I mentioned in my last outfit post. Before they were too loose around my knees and I hated wearing them, okay I barely wore them... But now they are perfect and since turning them into shorts I have worn them about 3 times! After I get over the cuffed hem look I think I will go for frayed hems. Has anyone else done this to an old pair of jeans, I would love to see!


 4. Old. I tried looking for a pic of the jeans before I cut them to show a before and after but this is as close as I got hahaa. This is like 4 years ago.

 5. Avo. Anyone else like Salsaritas? If so, what's your favorite thing to get? Instead of their burritos I got chips with some guacamole, yum!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.