Review | Dead Sea Salt Scrub

6.19.2015


adovia dead sea salt scrub
Today I wanted to share with you my thoughts on the Adovia dead sea salt scrub. I love how my skin feels when it is freshly exfoliated, one of the best feelings ever, ha. I used it in the shower the same night that I received it because I had some flaky skin on my thighs from the sun burn I got at the beach. 

My first impressions were not good at all. As soon as I opened it and got the seal off, the oil that sits on top of the salt scrub leaked onto the sides and made a big oily mess. Also, the smell is very strong and perfume-y, not my favorite smell. I was really hoping it would be more subtle and fresh. 

In the shower. I liked how smooth my legs were left, the oil that sits on top of the salt really helps out with the smoothness. With that said, it also makes a big oily mess in the shower. It made my tub floor slippery so I had to be a little more careful - no more dancing in the shower haha! 
adovia dead sea salt scrub
Overall, I kind of liked it. I like the smoothness of my legs but I could definitely do without the strong scent and the oily mess. If you would like to check it out, you can find it on amazon here.

This product was sent to me to review through BrandBacker. The opinions and thoughts are completely my own and were not influenced by the brand.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.