Be My Valentine|Outfit Idea #2

2.03.2017


sweater, similar sweater here // jeans // booties // earrings

Good morning and happy Friday! For this valentine's outfit I picked pieces that were cozier. The pink chunky knit will keep you warm yet you'll still look stylish because of the cute criss-cross back! You can wear a basic blue jean like in my outfit idea #1. This time instead of a pair of heeled sandals I went for an adorable greyish brown bootie with a stacked heel. Now finish off the look with a little sparkle... These dangly earrings with marble and crystal details were the perfect fit!


SHOP THE POST
Follow

2 comments

  1. This is such a great casual look! I love it!

    xx
    Lauren Elizabeth
    Petite in Pearls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad you liked it :)

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.