Favorite Nail Polish & The Cutest Agendas!

2.13.2017

cute nail polish storage idea

essie nail polish storage ideas

essie e-nuf is e-nuf and peak show



may designs agneda 2017

dream big notebook

 My two favorite nail polish colors at the moment are e-nuf is e-nuf (I always get compliments on this nail color!) and peak show. The latter is the perfect winter pink. It's light enough to almost look white but it still has a hint of color. I also found the most adorable container at the target dollar spot that fits all my essie polishes perfectly.

On top of that  also I wanted to share with you all my 2017 agenda! Last year I went with a ban.do agenda. They are SO cute however this year I wanted one that would be thin and less bulky. I came across this website where you can personalize your agenda (or notebooks!). You start by picking out a pattern for your cover - they have a huge list! (This valentine's themed pattern is so cute!) Then you have the option to add a monogram, or leave it blank like I did. Lastly, you can customize the inside pages. I went with the 2017 aqua agenda but there are so many options!

Starting this month I began planning out my blog posts and setting a date for when I'd like them to be published. I will first brainstorm ideas and then I'll write them into my monthly calendar. After that I can get to work on creating my content. It's a great way for me to stay consistent and come up with fresh ideas. I know a lot of you might also have blogs so I'm curious, do you plan your content or do you prefer to create spontaneously?

I hope you all have a wonderful Monday! :)





6 comments

  1. Those are two of my favorite essie colors too!

    xx
    Lauren Elizabeth
    Petite in Pearls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? That's awesome! They are both so pretty! :)

      Delete
  2. Tack för en underbar blogg! /Sofia i Zurich! // www.sofiacm.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this post! xx
    tsarin.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.