Ripped Jeans & Lace Up Knit (+ Monday Thoughts)

2.06.2017




 H&M sweater, similar here // Zara jeans, similar here // Forever 21 shoes, similar here //
Allsaints jacket, similar here (on sale & sizes restocked!) & here

Good morning guys! It's a brand new week and I'm hoping to make it a good one. There are lots of little things I have to get done that I've been delaying for a while. I think this week will be perfect for that! It's also a new month! A few goals I have for the month are being more active, treating myself to flowers/coffee more often (it is self-love month!), keeping up with my blog schedule (more on this later), cooking meals at home more often, and getting back into making green smoothies every morning! Do you have any goals for this month? I'd love to know! :)

Now for my outfit... I wore my lace-up sweater I bought during the summer. It's been one of my absolute favorites to wear this winter! This one from Madewell is really similar. I wore some ripped denim instead of my usual black jeans to change things up a bit. And finished with my otk boots and leather jacket! I had put these boots away because I thought warm spring weather was on its way but it's not... But soon enough I'll be able to wear sandals :)

Now I'm off to the gym. I hope you all have a good Monday! <3

SHOP THE POST

1 comment

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.