Spring Colors

2.20.2017


forever 21 top and white ripped skinny jeans

forever 21 top and white ripped skinny jeans



forever 21 top and white ripped skinny jeans
 Forever 21 top // Rue 21 jeans, similar here & here //Aldo shoes, similar here // Ray-ban sunglasses // Necklace

Happy Monday guys! Today I'm sharing with you a springtime look. I wore this out for a picnic last week with one of my friends. You may have already seen some of the pictures on my instagram but I'll have a full post on it soon. My seafoam green top paired perfectly with my white ripped jeans! The colors together remind me of spring. What do you guys think?

4 comments

  1. Nice outfit! :) And it seems like the sun is shining at your place - lucky you :)
    Carol and Vero

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And yes, we've been having spring like weather over here! It's supposed to be in the 70's all this week! Sending sunshine your way! <3

      Delete
  2. Wow nice outfit :)

    http://bodyfashionblender.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.