Ruffled Bell Sleeves & Lace-up Sandals

2.24.2017

pink ruffled bell sleeve top black jeans and lace up sandals

pink ruffled bell sleeve top black jeans and lace up sandals

pink ruffled bell sleeve top black jeans and lace up sandals

target maeve sandals

pink ruffled bell sleeve top black jeans and lace up sandals

pink ruffled bell sleeves and h&m handbag
Forever 21 top, similar here & here // H&M jeans (so good and only $15!) // H&M bag // Target shoes

Happy Friday guys! Today I'm sharing one of my favorite outfits with you! I am just in love with this top! The moment I laid my eyes on it I knew I had to have it! The color is perfect for spring - it's a pink with a tiny hint of purple. And the sleeves.... my favorite thing about this top! So pretty and feminine! Unfortunately, I couldn't find this top online for you guys. I had even saved the tag so I can scan it with the app but still no luck! But I did link some similar styles down below in the widget for you guys! Also, these black jeans are pretty amazing for the price! I need a new pair of these but I'm not trying to spend that much money on jeans right now haha.

How do you guys like this outfit? Are you a fan of the bell sleeve trend?

SHOP THE LOOK

10 comments

  1. Fantastic post, I like your combination :)

    new post
    https://www.instagram.com/ilijac/
    http://mensfashionobsession.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bell sleeve top is so sassy, that blushy pink ... soo cute !
    FashionDRA

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do agree that the top is so pretty i love the color (it's my favourite color actually :D) anyways i also do hace a bell sleeve top and I'm having a hrad time how to style it. Anyways you nailed your bell sleeve top.

    http://itsbeyondimaginations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you Ann! I think it's good to keep the rest of the outfit simple when wearing a bell sleeve top. I'm sure you'll find a way to style it :)

      Delete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous! Love this top on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nancy I am Ada. Glad I found your blog. Love the fine simplicity of this look. Those Target shoes and your bell-sleeve blouse are beautiful.

    I welcome you to stop by my blog too. On Thursdays I host a linkup - come share your pretty style with me and my readers. =)

    Thanks, Ada.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweet Ada! I'll be sure to check out your blog! :)

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.