Fall To-Do List

9.25.2016


1. Drink my first pumpkin spice latte. I tried it for the first time ever this weekend so I can cross this off my list! It wasn't as amazing as I had imagined. How do you guys like it?

2. Start going to the gym again. It's been too long since my last workout! 

3. Have a picnic on a cool & sunny day. 

4. Get my hair cut! (Appointment is already made for next week!)

5. Take a trip to explore the beautiful mountains!


6. Burn a lovely fall candle. I found one at bath & body works called 'pumpkin pecan waffles' and it smells SO good! I'm waiting for a cool and rainy evening to burn it.

7. Donate/ sell old clothes. It always feels good to get rid of clothes I don't wear anymore, plus I have to make room for the new stuff somehow, right? :)

8. Take more walks in the park.

9. Bake something. Ideally something with pumpkin and yummy smelling spices!

10. Say yes more often! Fall is a time of new beginnings so let's all say yes to trying new things. :)

And before you go, here's a quote...

Life starts all over again when it gets crisp in the fall. - F. Scott Fitzgerald

Pumpkin Pecan Waffles Candle - bath & body works

4 comments

  1. These all sound really great :-)

    moremindfulyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am addicted to Dunkin Donut's Pumpkin Swirl coffee. I have been drinking it for about three years now. I tried a pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks and nearly spit it out before I walked out of there lol. I also am ready to cut several inches off the length of my hair. Sometimes the most subtle changes make a huge difference. I am slowly going through my fall / winter clothes to see what still fits, what I know I won't wear again and of course create a pile to donate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds yummy! I'll have to try it out sometime :) There's no better time than now to get your hair cut, you should go for it! Thank you for the lovely comment :)

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.