Plum Nails and Gold Sparkle

9.03.2016

sinful colors kylie karats of kargo

wet n wild one step wonder gel under my plum nail polish and sinful colors karats of kargo

wet n wild one step wonder gel under my plum nail polish

You guys know how much I love these nail polishes from wet n wild!  They're under $5 and glide on so easily! I bought this plum color just in time for fall. It is so beautiful and I bet it would be even better with two coats! ( I'm wearing only one coat in the pictures!) I added some sparkle to my ring finger with a coat of this nail polish. What do you guys think of my nails?

plum nails with gold glitter


I made a little purchase on Urban Decay. Stay tuned if you want to see what I bought :)

ghirardelli hot cocoa

And now I'm enjoying a cup of hot chocolate with marshmallows while I watch youtube videos and edit pictures. I hope you all are having a good night! x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.