Transitioning My Favorite Summer Clothes Into Fall

9.27.2016

transitioning summer wardrobe into fall

how to wear a floral romper

transitioning into fall outfit



mohair cardigan and lace up sandals outfit
Rue 21 romper, LOVE this one! // H&M cardigan // Madewell sandals // H&M handbag

Hi guys! Remember my fall to-do list? I have already started crossing things off!  Yesterday I did number 3. It was so much fun! I'm already looking forward to going on more picnics! And today, in three hours to be exact, I'll be sitting in a salon chair getting my hair cut! I've been pinning hair pictures (on Pinterest) like crazy to show my hair stylist what I want. I'll post pictures of my new hair on here as soon as I can but I still have a few more outfits with my long hair left to post. Follow me on instagram (@simplynancyblog) or on snapchat (simplyynancy) if you want to see sooner :)

A great way to transition into fall is by wearing your favorite summer pieces and layering up with a scarf or cardigan. That's what I did yesterday. I wanted to get more use out of my floral romper before it starts getting too chilly. I wore my grey fuzzy cardigan on top and it was instantly cozier. So don't put away all your favorite summer pieces just yet! For more ideas on how to wear cardigans right now? Check here

5 comments

  1. Love this romper!! It looks so good with a boyfriend cardi to transition into fall!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable outfit! <3

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.