5 Things I Can't Wait to Wear

9.18.2016

(bought last year, similar here)

(almost sold out, but similar here)

(mohair cardigan here)


(black jeans, cargo pant bought last year, similar here)

A few of the items in my closet I can't wait to wear...

1. Black suede booties. They will go with everything in my closet and I love the suede texture during the cooler months!

2. Light beige sweater with lacing in the front. I bought this a couple of weeks ago and it is already sold out online. Lace up is such a huge trend right now and I'm loving it!

3. Fuzzy oversized cardigan. This is the item in my closet that I'm most excited to wear! This cardigan, my black ripped jeans, a tee and those booties will probably be a go-to lazy outfit for me!

4. Olive button front dress. I could already wear this now but I want to wear it with my big wool scarf so that will have to wait...

5. Black jeans & army green pants. Black is the best pants color for fall in my opinion! It goes with everything and it makes you look put together. Army green is a close second. :)

1 comment

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.