Cozy Wool Cardigan

9.08.2016




H&M cardigan // Zara jeans // Converse shoes

This cozy grey cardigan is one of the items from my wishlist that I ended up buying, along with a couple of others that you will see me wearing later on. It's long, oversized (I bought a size xs), and oh so warm! A neutral layering piece like this will get so much wear during the cooler months and is totally worth spending a little extra on. This will be perfect layered over a basic tee, leggings, & sneakers to protect me from the crisp autumn air! I love going on morning walks when the leaves start changing colors and the weather cools down, anyone else love that too?

12 comments

  1. Seems like such a cosy vest! Unfortunately, I can't stand the feeling of wool on my skin.. that's a shame because I would have loved to buy this one! :) And jep, I also love love love morning walks! X

    Blog: http://elineous.blogspot.nl/
    Photography portfolio: www.elinerewinkel.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that's the only downside about wool, it can sometimes be itchy. My skin doesn't mind too much thankfully :) Good thing there are also plenty of cozy cardigans without any wool in them :D

      Delete
  2. Cardigans are my go-to fall item! Love it <3

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They are definitely a fall staple!

      Delete
  3. That cardigan is so cute. ☺ cardigan is a must nowadays since the weather is changing, love the color by the way, you look so chicon it.

    www.itsbeyondimaginations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the sweet comment Ann! :)

      Delete
  4. Oh girl I also love those morning walks when the air is just super light and crisp. The sound of those beautiful leaves under my feet are just amazing. I hope you're having a great day.

    Love,
    www.miraaksoy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! That's exactly what I'm talking about! :D I am and I hope you are too :)

      Delete
  5. Such a cool post, love it!

    www.heychristie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That cardigan is such a statement piece. Hoping it lasts you through the whole season!
    Love how you have kept this look comfy and chic


    http://www.sydney-styleblogger.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure I'll be wearing it all fall & winter! :D

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.