Louis Vuitton Love

8.29.2017

louis vuitton monogram key pouch, starbucks, fashion style

louis vuitton love collage, 5 uses for your louis vuitton key pouch



I've always been a huge fan of Louis Vuitton, not only because of their classic and timeless design but also because their canvas material is super durable. In my mind, you really can't go wrong with anything you choose and you can expect it to last for years! I knew I wanted to own a piece myself but it's a luxury brand so of course, it comes with a high price tag.

I did a little research and decided I'd start out with one of their small leather goods. I wanted something that I would get a lot of use out of so that I wouldn't feel bad shelling out all that money for such a small item. Around the end of last year, I already knew which piece I would buy but I kept putting it off because spending over $200 for a small wallet seemed ridiculous. My best tip for buying more expensive items is to not buy it right away and instead think about it for a few months. If you're still thinking about it after a couple months then buy it. But if you forget about it after a month then chances are you didn't want it that bad after all. 

5 reasons why I love using a smaller wallet, uses for louis vuitton key pouch

But I kept thinking about it for months so I finally bit the bullet and have been a proud owner of a monogram LV key pouch for 3 months now! I'm going to share 5 reasons why I love it and it's totally worth buying!

♥  This key pouch and my phone are all I need if I'm running errands or making a quick trip to the store.
♥  It may be small but it fits so many cards inside! Right now I have 6 cards along with a few coupons and I can still fit a lot more!
♥  It has a handy keychain where I can attach my house keys. I only have two keys on there so I can comfortably fit them inside along with my cards to keep them from scratching other things in my bag. 
♥  It's smaller size allows me to fit it inside my small cross body bags with no problem! It also fits easily inside my jacket pockets! 
♥  Besides being a wallet there are SO many uses for it! You can use it to neatly store your earbuds, elastics, and locker key for the gym. It fits a lipstick tube or small lipgloss. It's also good just to keep all of your spare change in. 

This is hands down one of my favorite purchases this year! Now I'm already thinking about what my next LV piece will be! Let me know in the comments what your favorite LV bag/small leather good is! :)

Also, I'm curious if you guys prefer a regular sized wallet or a smaller one? I definitely love a smaller one because it helps me carry less and forces me to throw away my receipts haha. I linked some of my favorite ones down below! :)

louis vuitton key pouch monogram review

louis vuitton monogram key pouch review, cles pouchette

best wallet for small cross body bags, louis vuitton key pouch review

Thanks for stopping by! xo
Follow

2 comments

  1. Such a lovely piece to have. You can never go wrong with LV, they're so classic and elegant.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're absolutely right Jessica! <3

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.