My Birthday Outfit + Phone Snaps

8.21.2017

Yesterday me and my boyfriend celebrated my 23rd birthday in Blowing Rock, NC. We've never been there before so we thought a little exploring would be fun! We left bright and early in the morning and also stopped by Krispy Kreme for some birthday donuts (it's our little tradition now!). The weather was a good 10 degrees cooler and I loved it! They have the cutest little downtown area and a beautiful park nearby too! We were surprised by how busy and packed the town was on a Sunday morning! Not sure if that's the usual or maybe it had something to do with the eclipse but we'll definitely have to go back another time that's not as busy!
floral off the shoulder romper outfit, lucky brand booties, westward leaning flower sunglasses

off the shoulder floral romper outfit, lucky brand larise booties, cute summer outfits







pretty little details, jewerly, gold watch, blogger, style


krispy kreme donuts sprinkles, glazed, chocolate
 As you can see chocolate glazed donuts are my favorite! My boyfriend went with regular glazed. 


tanger outlets banana republic trenchcoat
 I loved this trench I saw at the Tanger outlets. I didn't end up buying it but now I'm wishing I would've!  This one is pretty similar!

mellow mushroom mozzarella basil pizza
 Basil & mozzarella pizza from Mellow Mushroom was delicious! 

mellow mushroom nc

That sums up my birthday! I had a wonderful time in the cutest mountain town with my favorite person in the world!

Thanks for reading! xoxo

3 comments

  1. Happy Birthday! You have on a fabulous outfit btw, and that pizza makes me soooo hungry! Delicious!

    Paulo Paradox | www.pauloparadox.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Gorgeous! That's a really nice romper you've got.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. so nice
    check mine https://helenaonthego.blogspot.al/

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.