Fall Wardrobe Must Have

9.07.2017

how to style a pair of leather pants for fall

leather pants fall outfits, block heel sandals, ripped denim jacket

ripped denim jacket fall outfits

zara leather pants, grey tee, denim jacket, steve madden block heel sandals outfit
Lush tee | Rue 21 denim jacket, similar here | Zara leather pants, similar here or here | Steve Madden sandals | Watch | Pieces of Me Cuff

Lately, when getting ready in the mornings I've been gravitating towards my leather pieces. The weather is getting cooler here so I'm sure that has a lot do with it. Whether it be faux leather, real, or suede, it's a must have for my fall wardrobe! Leather can be dressed up or worn even on your most casual days! 

In today's look I'm wearing a pair of leather pants I found from Zara a couple years ago. They have been great for what I paid for them (got them on sale!). One of my favorite ways to wear them is with a cozy knit and sneakers. But since it's still not officially fall I thought it would be a great idea to combine them with my summer staples: a grey v-neck tee, block heel sandals, & a distressed denim jacket. I went ahead and linked some of my favorite leather pants in varying price ranges in the widget below. Just click on the pictures to shop each product. :)

What do you guys think? Is leather one of your fall wardrobe must haves as well? Leave me a comment letting me know! :) xo

SHOP THE LOOK:



Follow

4 comments

  1. Denim Jackets are awesome, definitely couldn't live with out mine! They are perfect for fall!

    Paulo Paradox | www.pauloparadox.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They truly are a wardrobe essential! :)

      Delete
  2. That leather pants are sooo gorgeous on you dear! You look so lovely!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.