Oversized Sweater & Pink Adidas

9.19.2017




On those busy days when I'm not wearing booties or heels, you'll find me in a cool pair of sneakers. It's my go-to when running errands all day. Plus, it gives your outfit that sporty touch! These blush pink Adidas are my latest pair. The color and classic style is what sold me. All my other sneakers are either white or black so when I saw these I knew I had to buy them. The best part is they were just under $55!! DSW has quickly become one of my favorites for shoe shopping because their prices are so good! 
To keep my outfit cozy and comfy, nothing is better than an oversized sweater! This one is from Zara and is one of the cold weather pieces I found when they had their summer sale a few months ago. Summer sales are some of the best times to score really good deals on fall & winter staples! 
Are you guys ready to wear your oversized sweaters and leggings?

Happy Tuesday! xo

6 comments

  1. Totally digging your sweater! Looks so cozy and makes me excited for fall!

    Paulo Paradox | www.pauloparadox.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's probably one of the coziest sweaters I own!

      Delete
  2. Oversized sweaters and oversized denim jackets are two of the many things I love about fall. Yours look really cute dear. Also love the color of your Adidas, so girly and chic.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos I love oversized sweaters this one looks so cozy and comfy
    Xx
    liketowearit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of my coziest! Zara makes some really great sweaters! :)

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.