Statement Earrings & Band Tee

9.14.2017

band tee outfit ideas levis shorts leather jacket

How to style a band tee summer


band tee with statement earrings outfit ideas

levis 501 shorts, the rolling stones band tee, allsaints leather jacket, black ankle boots
Band tee (similar here) | Levi's 501 shorts | H&M boots (similar) | AllSaints leather jacket (similar under $100) | Pieces of Me cuff | Perry Street earrings (similar earrings)

I love the contrast between a gorgeous piece of statement jewelry and a worn in band t-shirt! For months I've been wanting to try out this kind of look but I was missing the key piece, the jewelry!! So when I got these amazing earrings in my Rocksbox I knew what I had to do. The earrings are by a brand called Perry Street and they're perfect for dressing up any look! Since it's still warm here in NC I wore my rolling stones tee with a white pair of levi's cutoffs. I think my biker jacket gave it the finishing touch!

What do you guys think?

2 comments

  1. That's a really cute jacket you got there babe! Love how you paired it with white shorts, really chic outfit.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since it was still hot shorts was the way to go! Thanks for reading! :)

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.