Phone Snaps

9.01.2017

blanknyc suede skirt, target lace up sandals, westward leaning flower sunglasses
This skirt is just so cute and perfect for autumn! Here I wore it with a pair of lace up sandals to make it summer appropriate.

adidas blush pink sneakers
 pink Adidas
You need these cute sneaks in your life! They are perfect for skirts, dresses, casual looks, seriously everything! The best part is that they're just under $55!

pieces of me cuff bracelet, lucky brand perforated booties, floral romper
I've been loving my Pieces of Me cuff because it goes with everything!

rue 21 floral romper outfit, cute summer outfits, lucky brand larise booties
perforated booties | bag (on sale!), similar here  | rue 21 romper
What I wore for a quick trip to Blowing Rock on my birthday.

bristol cafe & catering
The yummiest blackberry grilled cheese!

blank nyc suede skirt, rocksbox jewelry, perry street calla duster earrings

floral romper

easy fall transition outfit, all white outfit, cozy outfits summer
 bag (on sale!), similar here | perforated booties | white levis 501 shorts | similar white cami | similar cardigan | sunglasses, similar here
Full blog post on this look here.

blanknyc suede skirt, forever 21 textured pullover
 burgundy suede skirt | forever 21 top 
I love that this skirt has a slit and pockets at the front to add some interest!
tula kefir replenishing cleansing oil review
 Tula kefir replenishing cleansing oil. I've seen this brand all over Instagram and I've always been intrigued by it because their skincare contains probiotics. Not only are probiotics good for your gut but they also work topically to balance out your skin. I've used it twice so far and it's great at removing makeup! This oil cleanser is what I usually use and it's amazing!

cozy fall outfits, scarves for fall, grey wool scarf outfit
Possibly my favorite scarf from all the ones I own! This outfit is from last year, you can read the full post here!

rocksbox jewelry subscription, wilde yellow tassel earrings, perry street howlite statement earrings
My rocksbox set for September arrived this week! I'm obsessed with all three pieces that I got this month and I can't wait to show you guys how I style them!

Happy Friday friends! I wanted to quickly update the blog with some of my latest Instagrams before going in to work. It's been quieter on the blog than I'd like it to be since I haven't had a chance to shoot outfit photos but next week I should have some so stay tuned for that! I'll be working this weekend - perks of being in retail haha! I'm also hoping to find some good deals during the labor day sales. What are your plans for this long labor day weekend? Leave me a comment letting me know! :)

Thanks for reading! xo

2 comments

  1. I love the pieces you got from your Rocksbox! I also love that skirt in your first photo :)

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jessica! Rocksbox is awesome!

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.