AllSaints Balfern Biker Jacket

9.11.2017

Over the Knee Boots Fall Outfits Leather Jacket, How to Style a Leather Jacket


Fall Fashion, How to Style a Leather Jacket

How to Style a Leather Jacket, Westward Leaning Flower Sunglasses Tortoise

How to Style a Leather Jacket, AllSaints Balfern Biker Jacket Review, AG the legging skinny Jeans review
AllSaints biker jacket | Socialite long sleeve thermal, love this one too! | AG skinny ankle jeans | Forever 21 over the knee boots (last year), love this pair! | Westward Leaning sunglasses | H&M bag, similar here

Last week was a good week. Not only because I had my first pumpkin spice latte of the season, but also because I was finally able to pull my biker jacket out to wear again. I was obsessed with it last fall & winter as you may have noticed... I'm pretty sure I wore it for a week straight after I bought it haha! What I love about it: I can throw it on over any outfit for a touch of edginess, the leather is so buttery soft, it will last me for years and years, the chunky zippers & matte black details. I'm almost tempted to save up for another one in a different color - it's that amazing! I love this one and this beige one! If you're looking for a leather jacket, AllSaints is great since they're known for making amazing ones that aren't crazy expensive for the quality! Hands down this was my best purchase from 2016!

I'm also wearing the AG jeans I bought during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. They were back ordered until November but looks like I got them a couple months early! They are already my new favorite jeans! I took a guess with what size I wore and thankfully they fit me just right. I love that they're not baggy at all around my calves and ankles. They don't stretch out with a couple of wears either which is a huuuge plus! They are low rise which is something I was worried about since I generally only wear mid rise, but they fit well and don't feel too low. These are definitely keepers! By the way, I ended up returning the rag & bone jeans. They were reaaally nice but when I wore them I realized the fit was off. They fit so well everywhere except they were too loose around my waist. Anyways, I thought it would be more helpful to share this mini review on my #NSale buys here than to go back and update the post.

Thanks for reading loves! <3

7 comments

  1. I like the way that you paired all the pieces together in this outfit! Nice post!
    -Noelle
    Elle-no.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super awesome biker jacket! Really nice shades or black, you have on a perfect fall outfit. Even as a guy, I can find a lot of nice inspiration here!

    Paulo Paradox | www.pauloparadox.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Paulo! I'm happy that you were able to get some inspiration from this look. :)

      Delete
  3. what size is your balfern jacket?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Could you tell what size All saints jacket you are wearing and what is your hight? :)

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.